Monday, March 5, 2012

Momento

Momento is an app I have on my iphone and although it's good, I thought I'd use that as my first post on this blog.

Monday 27 February
Scared! Hubby didn't answer the mobile for hours. Wee son had turned it to silent! Relief when he finally called!

Tuesday 28 February
6:53am Surgeon meeting today - Anticipation.
3:35pm CT scan has come back all clear - YAY FOR HUBBY

Wednesday 29th February
2:45pm Why does everything happen at the same time? Are we being tested on how strong we are? WE ARE STRONG AND WE WILL WIN.

Thursday 1st March
11:11am I'm so tired. Not getting quality sleep. Starting to get cranky.
6:02pm Hubby's not happy today - not feelin' too good. I know he'll have good days and bad days. I'm just not loving the bad ones.

**
Hubby has been diagnosed with a cancerous growth in his gum.
We are just waiting for a surgery date and a meeting with the Registrar so they can go through the procedures for the operation he will have done.
We know for a fact that there will be the Maxillofacial surgeon(s), Oncologist(s), Reconstructive surgeon(s), Plastic surgeon(s) and general surgeon(s).
Boy do they have a lot of organising to do!

This blog will be about our family and not only hubby's journey, but a place where I can let of steam, tell and joke, share a link, show you what the family's been up to and perhaps even share some of my creative goodies.

Come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment