Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day

Well mother's day came a little earlier than usual at the Conroy household.  On Tuesday Adam made a little box covered in glitter and in the box was little pieces of tinsel.  By the time we got to the car after school, he'd opened the box, yelled "happy mother's day" and promptly threw the contents of the box over me!
"Mummy, I just couldn't wait" he said.
God love him!

When Ray was in hospital, one night Jack and I were having a talk and I was telling him the little things that I miss having Daddy away.

Every day this week he has gotten out of bed at 6am (before me) and made me a cup of coffee.

So what do I want for mother's day?

Nothing!

I am so proud of my boys and, although there are many times I want to scream and rip my hair out, I wouldn't have it any other way.

To my mum and step mum and mother in law, I send you these beautiful flowers and I thank you for not only your support in the past 6 weeks, but in my lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment